Can Salesforce automatically assign cases?
You can automatically assign incoming requests to a person, groups of people, or even queues. But for now, let’s create an assignment rule so that any case with a contact whose title contains “Awesome Admin” will automatically be assigned to you to respond.
What is an Automated Process User in Salesforce?
The user exists at the time an organization is created and can be used by Salesforce to make automated system-level changes to provide services and features present in an organization.
What are query support parameters in Salesforce?
Support settings can help you automate case management. Choose email templates, default case owner, case notifications, and more.
What does the case trigger do automatically?
A trigger can be used to automatically route (divert) all parallel tasks from a case. For example, if a purchase request is sent to 3 managers in 3 parallel tasks.
How do I assign a case in Salesforce?
Create a case assignment rule
- From Service Setup, enter Case Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box and select Case Assignment Rules.
- Click New and enter the rule details. Rule Name: Standard Case Assignment. Check the Active box to make this the active case assignment rule.
- Click Save.
What is an escalation rule in Salesforce?
An escalation rule automatically redirects a request and can notify a user if the request remains open after a certain amount of time. With an escalation rule, you can: Choose to escalate a request to a queue or to another user.
Where is the Automated Process User in Salesforce?
- Get Automated Process User ProfileId using Developer Console SELECT User ProfileId WHERE alias=’autoproc’
- Force the URL that modifies access to the Apex class for a profile /_ui/system/user/ProfileApexClassPermissionEdit/e? profile_id=theAutomatedProcessProfileId.
How do I debug an automated process in Salesforce?
Configure debug logs for event subscriptions
- Add a trace flag entry for the default automated process user. To collect logs for an event subscription, add a trace flag entry for the Automated Process entity in the configuration.
- Add a trace flag entry for the replaced user.
How do I deploy support settings in Salesforce?
How to deploy Support Process in Salesforce?
- Create an outbound changeset.
- Add record types.
- Click “Add/View” dependencies.
- Add the required processes.
How do I change the default case owner in Salesforce?
Choosing a default case owner ensures that your cases are assigned to a specific support representative, even if no assignment rules apply. Setup > Customize > Queries > Support Settings. The default folder owner can be a user or a queue. Select Notify default case owner to notify the user of the case ownership change.
How do I change case owner in Salesforce?
Click the Edit link to the right of the Folder Owner field. The Change Folder Owner page is displayed, as shown. If you don’t see the Edit link next to the owner field, you don’t have permissions to edit the folder owner. From the picklist, choose whether the folder owner should be an individual user or a queue.
How do I automate case assignment in Salesforce?
From Setup, enter Case Assignment Rules in the Quick Find box, then select Case Assignment Rules. Click New. Type, Awesome Admin Assignment, and click Save. Select the rule you just created, then next to Rule Entries, click New.
How do I assign a profile to an automated case user?
I’m trying to assign a profile to a user, this user is the “automated case user” and I get this error: Error: this user, as an automated case user, must have “Edit All Data” and “Send Email”. Select a profile or assign a permission set with those permissions enabled.
When to escalate a case in Salesforce Trailhead?
Our policy is to forward a request to you for response when it’s been open for more than five hours. For now, let’s use your organization’s default business hours, which just means your support team is available 24/7. But you can change the business hours in your company profile in the configuration.