By integrating Salesforce with SharePoint, they can use SharePoint as a collaboration tool while keeping Salesforce as their CRM. The integration between SharePoint and Salesforce streamlines workflow and benefits employees.
Salesforce and SharePoint integration using Files Connect
- Step 1: Enable Salesforce Files Connect.
- Step 2: User Access Permissions for Files Connect.
- Step 3: Create an authentication provider.
- Step 4: Setup in SharePoint.
- Step 5: Configuring the SharePoint application.
- Step 6: Reconfigure Salesforce Files Connect.
While SharePoint is the most powerful front-end system for document management and organization, Salesforce’s platform is natively designed to manage collaboration and community engagement. As the leading enterprise cloud platform, communities on Salesforce are built on sophisticated enterprise data and workflows.
What programs integrate with Salesforce?
Integrate Salesforce with the apps you use every day.
- G Suite. Streamline your team’s workflow and increase productivity by syncing Google Cloud’s G Suite with Salesforce.
- Docusign Integration: Digitize your agreements.
Does Microsoft Teams integrate with Salesforce?
The Salesforce for Teams integration is available to Microsoft customers with a Teams license and to Salesforce^ customers with Sales and Service licenses in Enterprise organizations or higher.
Simplified Microsoft SharePoint integration. Microsoft SharePoint is a multi-use, web-based platform used by businesses to share, organize, create, and manage applications, documents, and projects. Traditionally known as a document and content management system CMS, Sharepoint has evolved into so much more.
When creating a folder, the user clicks a button to add files. Clicking Add Files would allow the user to upload files directly to SharePoint. Note the URL, it’s SharePoint! From here, users can upload files and specify additional metadata.
Is Salesforce Files Connect free?
The tool is available for free in most Salesforce editions and licenses. Besides SharePoint 2010/2013 on-premises and SharePoint online, Files Connect can be used for integration with other file repositories (Box, OneDrive, and Google Drive), making document management more flexible.
How to integrate REST API in Salesforce?
Get Started with the Salesforce Connected App
- Enter the app name.
- Enter the contact email and any additional information relevant to your application.
- Enable OAuth settings in the API section.
- Add selected OAuth scopes. Here I am giving “Full (full) access”.
Which integration tool is the best?
- 1) Xmany. Xplenty is an extract, transform, load or ETL solution that provides a low-code and no-code method to automate data flows in your organization.
- 2) Jitterbit.
- 3) Celigo.
- 4) Dell Boomi.
- 5) Talend Cloud Data Integration.
- 6) SnapLogic intelligent integration platform.
- 7) MuleSoft Anypoint platform.
- 8) Exalt.
Speaking of integration, among integrations with Salesforce, Salesforce SharePoint integration stands out as a popular choice. One of the main reasons for this is that it saves money: you can save a lot on Salesforce storage costs.
To enable this synchronization, a company can use a free Salesforce Files Connect which allows access to SharePoint documents and collaboration via Salesforce widgets. Yet, if the integration project becomes too complex, it makes sense to turn to knowledgeable Salesforce integration consultants to ensure that data transfers go smoothly.
Large-scale document management. As a document management and collaboration platform on its own, SharePoint is more powerful than Salesforce when it comes to collaborating on documents and storing large volumes of collaboration content.
How does Salesforce work with SharePoint in CRM?
Salesforce continues to make improvements to the Files Connect tool over time so its functionality increases, as does the number of services it can offer integrations with. Files Connect also allows users to search and work with SharePoint files within the CRM user interface. It does this while keeping all content permissions intact.